Thursday, January 28, 2010

Disclaimer

Hey all! I want to point out right now that I am in NO way a professional at ANYTHING. :) I simply love to throw parties, especially for kids. These are my birthday parties, cakes, etc that I've done for my kids and family over the years, and I am posting them merely to give others ideas, and I would love comments and/or links to others who have also done something similar. I do get MOST of my ideas off the internet, so from this moment on I will post links to where I "borrowed" them. But as for the many pics of yesteryear, I really don't remember where I "took" it from, so if anyone does know, feel free to mention it. :) Anyway, I hope you enjoy this blog. It's for my own entertainment, and if I happen to help someone along the way, then I will be even that much happier. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment